Rehab Place is the culmination of 25 years of rehabilitation and social work experience. Rehab Place provides rehabilitation, social work services, occupational health and safety and employee well-being services in the Life Insurance and Comcare markets, as well as services for employers. Rehab Place specialises in client-centred services which provide cost-effective rehabilitation strategies for insurers and employers, whilst taking into account the goals and needs of clients. Rehab Place is privately owned and based in regional Victoria, but is able to provide remote video or telephone based services. Principal Sally Richardson is a qualified Social Worker and Rehabilitation Counsellor and has worked in both the public and private sectors. Rehab Place also has highly experienced consultants with occupational therapy and physiotherapy qualifications.
Our services are as follows:
- Case management of clients with injury, disability or medical conditions
- Ergonomic and work station assessments
- Functional assessments
- Vocational and Adjustment to Disability counselling
- Jobseeking support and facilitation of work trials
- Mental health support and training (individual or group-based)
- Job in jeopardy support services and support for clients experiencing difficulties at work due to illness, injury or impact of medical condition (physical, neurological and psychological)
- Social Work Services including mental health assessment and referral to services
- Qualified Social Worker and Rehabilitation Counsellor, Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist (Allied Health professionals)
Rehab Place operates with a strengths-based approach where all stakeholders are viewed with unconditional high regard. We are committed to providing programs that are goal-focused, timely and effective. We are also committed to providing communication strategies that are open and empathetic and where each party is updated on a regular basis regarding progress and challenges that are evolving are worked through together. Collaboration is highly valued with all stakeholders within the rehabilitation and social work practice, and all parties are seen to have valuable contributions to make.
Committed to quality service provision
Skilled and experienced
Person-centred and empathetic
Principal, Social Worker and Rehabilitation Counsellor